Great for women’s hiking & outdoor footwear! Designed for the dimensions and contours of a woman’s foot, Superfeet TRAILBLAZER Comfort Women’s insoles stabilize your feet on uneven ground and enhances comfort, even on the roughest terrain. Made to replace the sockliner in roomy to moderate-fitting athletic and outdoor footwear. Trim to fit your shoe size.
A. Women’s Specific Heel Cup
· Helps prevents heel slip and toes from hitting the front of the boot, narrower to better fit a woman’s foot.
B. Women’s Specific Medium to High Arch Superfeet Shape
· Medium to high arch support in an orthotic shape made to stabilize the foot on rough terrain, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back.
C. Durable Construction
· Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
· With long-lasting odor control.
E. H.I.T. (Heel Impact Technology) Pod
· Disperses impact for tough ascents and descents.
F. Evolyte Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap
· Proprietary carbon fiber and polymer blend provides responsive, weight-defying support and stability for the trail.
G. Aerospring Ascent Dual Comfort Foam
· Two layers of heel-to-toe cushioning helps reduce fatigue and provide reliable stability for the rigors of a good hike.