Great for high impact activities! Engineered for high-impact activities, Superfeet ORANGE insoles feature a shock-absorbing foam pad at the forefoot, for people who punish their feet. Designed to replace the removable sockliner in roomy to moderate-fitting athletic footwear. Trim to fit your shoe size.
A. Heel Cup
· Positions and cradles the heel during high impact activities and long distances.
B. Medium to High Arch Superfeet Shape
· Medium to high arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot during high-impact activities, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back.
C. Durable Construction
· Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
D. Organic Odor Control Coating
· All-natural coating helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria.
E. Reinforced Stabilizer Cap
· The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
F. Responsive Full-Length Foam
· Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
G. High Impact Foam Forefoot
· Cushioning forefoot pad provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces.