When your shoes and insoles work together, hours outdoors can feel like minutes. New Superfeet ADAPT Hike Max Insoles feel like they are part of your footwear, with flexible, cushioned support to keep you moving comfortably all day. Designed with patented Adaptive Comfort Technology, these comfortable orthotics for hiking flex and adapt to your foot’s natural motion. Leave sore, tired feet behind and transform your outdoor adventures. Trim to fit your shoe size.
A. Medium to High Arch Superfeet Shape
· Deep heel cup and medium-to-high-arch orthotic support in a cushioned hiking insole made to fit well in hiking boots, trail shoes and outdoor footwear.
B. Adaptive Comfort Technology
· Patented design flexes with you, adapting your footwear to the way your feet move.
C. Durable Construction
· Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
· Improved wicking and breathability, plus odor control.
E. Energizing Heel Cushion
· Disperses impact and reduces vibration to minimize fatigue.
F. Responsive Forefoot Zone
· Blends cushioning and rebound to add a spring to every step.
G. Aerolyte Dual Comfort Foam Layer
· The base of the insole supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.