Whether you’re hiking or running a trail, camping with the family, or working in the backcountry, be prepared with YUKON MAGNUM bear deterrent. It goes the distance when you need it most.

Bear deterrent is for outdoor use and is to be sprayed at an aggressive bears face to temporarily impair the bear from attacking people and their loved ones.

·        Containing 1% pure capsaicin (strongest ingredient), plus major related capsaicinoids at 0.72%. Total strength of 1.72%.

·        Spray distance of over 20 feet with a 5 second spray time. 

·        Non-Flammable.

·        Non-Toxic, environmentally friendly, non-ozone depleting.

Weight .38 kg
Dimensions 21 × 8 × 6 cm




There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “YUKON MAGNUM BEAR SPRAY 225G”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© 2024 Backcountry