Purpose-built to help anyone make the most of their glassing game. Mountain Pass strikes a balance of packability, sturdiness, and value. Strong, machined-aluminum design won’t struggle under the weight of larger binoculars and spotting scopes. Durable, telescoping legs adjust independently and lock with a quick flip of a lever. When the view changes quickly, you need a tripod that can keep up. Mountain Pass delivers intuitive controls and full range of motion thanks to a two way, pan-and-tilt head that securely holds your optic via an Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system. All together it’s a total tripod package with smooth, steady, and reliable operation that won’t let you down.
· 22 lbs. Max Load: Perfect for large binoculars, spotting scopes.
· Aluminum Leg Construction: Excellent balance of packability and durability.
· 2-Way Pan Head: Provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
· Arca-Swiss Head Mount: Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options.
· Four Leg Sections: Provide a wide range of height options.
· Counterweight Hook: Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
· Flip Lever Leg Locks: Ensure a solid hold.
· Rubber Feet: Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
· Head Style: 2-Way Pan
· Weight: 3.1 pounds
· Max Load: 22 pounds
· Min Height: 9.0 inches
· Max Height: 56.0 inches
· Folded Dimensions (HxW): 19.0 x 4.0 inches
· Leg Materials: Aluminium
· Leg Sections: 4
· Leg Angles: 3
· Leg Locks: Flip Lever
· Head Mount: 3-Angle Leg Pivot Locks – Position each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.