The Krux EVO frame sets a new standard in ultralight design while maintaining the load-hauling comfort and durability Stone Glacier packs are known for. We’ve taken our proven platform and created a new frame that excels in the mountains in the lightest weight frame we’ve ever built.
· Weight: 2lb 7oz with medium belt.
· Small 28″ – 30″
· Medium 31″- 36″
· Large 37″ +
· 26″ frame height.
· When in doubt always size up in waist belt.
· Can be used as a pack frame for load hauling without any bag attached.
The Evo 6900 is built on the Evo frame and is a full-feature pack designed to blend lightweight design with increased access and organization. A 6,400 cubic inch (104 liter) main bag with 500 cubic inch (8 liter) lid, and 4 external side pockets. The two large side pockets have full-length, heavy-duty #10 zippers with dual sliders for quick access to spotting scope and items needed quickly on the trail. Each side pocket is offset away from the frame to allow tripod or rifle carry without inhibiting the pocket function or access. The lower external side pockets are open-top for carrying a water bottle, tripod, or other gear on the side of the pack.
The Evo 6900 has 4 Swing Out pocket attachments just under the 33” full-length main bag zipper. There are also attachment points for camp pockets on the back interior panel. The Evo can be converted to a 4,000 cubic inch (65 liter) day/bivy pack and is load shelf compatible to add another 2,500+ cubic inches (40 liter) for larger loads. From day hikes using minimal volume, to extended trips using 8,000+ cubic inches (131 liter,) the Evo 6900 will deliver added organization and function while being easily convertible in the field to fit the pack volume needed on any given day.
· Approximately 5 lbs 2oz on Krux Frame w/ medium belt.
· 6,400 cubic inch main bag.
· 4,000 cubic inch bivy-mode.
· 113 L main bag and Sky Lid.
· 4 external side pockets.
· 150+ pound load rating.
· Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper.
· Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric.
· Heavy-duty, 1″ Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing.