A necessity for any backcountry outing, the Kelvin Active Jacket features 80 g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation for maximum versatility – an ideal outer layer in mild conditions and perfect insulation under a shell when the mercury plummets. Soft, quiet, and breathable, this workhorse knows no off season.
· Highly breathable and thermally regulating; Polartec Alpha Active is a non-migrating lofted fleece insulation that offers superior breathability and moisture management. This versatile insulation allows us to construct a garment with a more open liner fabric, greatly improving breathability. By keeping moisture vapor moving freely through the fabric, it increases overall air exchange and drastically speeds up dry times. This advancement increases thermal adaptability in changing conditions and different phases of physical activity.
· Brushed Fleece Hand Zip Pockets and Interior Zip Chest Pocket: The zippered chest pocket secures your necessities and doubles as a stuff sack. Hand warmer pockets are lined with brushed fleece for added warmth.
· GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
· Weight: 14.75 oz – Size: Medium.
· Shell: 20 denier stretch Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR Finish (40g, 100% Nylon).
· Liner: Breathable Polyester Mesh Lining treated with Polygiene.
· Collar: Brushed Tricot Collar.
· Polygiene Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
· Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
· Neck and Chin w/ Brushed Tricot Lining: The neck and chin are lined with a brushed tricot to prevent chafing and add warmth and comfort.
· 80 g/m2 Polartec Alpha Insulation.