Typical rain gear is notoriously noisy, which is a nonstarter in close range encounters with the buck you’ve been patterning all year. The Women’s Downpour Jacket solves this problem with a 100% waterproof and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric featuring a soft, brushed face that keeps you deadly quiet in the tree stand. Whitetail-specific features include a waterproof harness pass-through port that allows you to wear your jacket over the harness without interfering with the hood, and the women-specific fit allows for layering versatility.
· GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
· GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
· GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric with brushed polyester knit face and backer and durable water repellent finish.
· Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
· Safety harness pass-through allows you to wear the jacket over your harness without interfering with the hood.
· Articulated fit is designed for comfort and weather protection while seated, including extra length in the seat to shed water off your back.
· Sculpted, fully adjustable hood seals out moisture and moves with you without impairing peripheral vision.
· Fitted forearms and shoulders reduce string contact and allow maximum range of motion as you draw your bow.
· Weight: 25.5 oz – Size: Large.