Our 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Pant offers waterproof protection when you’re three days in and the clouds turn black. Minimally featured—including micro-taped seams and zero pockets—it’s made from a 20-denier nylon ripstop face with GORE C-KNIT backer technology for easy movement and packability in the mountains. Two-way side zips offer easy on/off and venting; the articulated fit won’t tug when you’re navigating rough country or hiking in the rain.
· GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
· GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
· Fabric: GORE-TEX 3-layer, 20-denoer fabric with ripstop nylon face.
· Soft, packable GORE C-KNIT backer technology provides comfort and pack ability.
· YKK 7/8 Length side zips vent for expelling heat and easy on/off with boots on.
· Streamlined designs for long-last performance.
· Micro-Taped seams for weather protection with minimal bulk.
· Adjustable nylon wed belt.
· Weight: 10.5 oz.