Women’s Freestone Z Waders – Stockingfoot are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable 4-layer Toray QuadraLam fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the updated patterning and fit deliver greater mobility. On-the-water comforts are enhanced by the innovative, patented TIZIP side-zipper that enables quick relief and makes getting in and out of waders easier than ever. Take advantage of waist-anchored suspender straps for custom strap fit and high-waist conversion on warm days. Or when temperatures drop, find instant relief for cold fingers inside plush, reach-through, hand warmer chest pocket. Additional refuge for flies, tools, and loose gear comes in the form of a zippered top-stash pocket, keeping everything, you need for a banner day on the water within close range.
· Durable and breathable Toray QuadraLam 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower.
· Innovative TIZIP waterproof side zipper for easy riverside on & off.
· Reach-through, fleece-lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket.
· Patented built-in gravel guards with boot hook, anatomically correct stocking feet.
· Updated women’s features include dual fit suspender anchor points, scalloped top opening, & women’s-specific fit.
· 3 belt loops with a 1.5” elastic waist belt.
· Attachment zipper for interchangeable, flip-out pocket options, available separately.
· Fabric Tech: 4L Toray QuadraLam.
· Weight: 32 oz (907.2 g)
What is QuadraLam? The QuadraLam fabric featured in the Freestone wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.