Bring on the mountains! Whether hut-to-hut treks or day hikes, the Tatra II GTX is a versatile boot that is a pleasure to hike in. Its highlights include the supportive Vibram high-traction sole, comfortable footbed, intelligent lacing and soft, padded cuff. Thanks to its GORE-TEX lining, it keeps your feet dry in wet conditions.
· Extra soft, low cut designed specifically for the female calf.
· Tongue lace hook prevents tongue from slipping.
· Particularly comfortable footbed
· Padded soft leather cuff with vent holes.
· Protective heel and toe caps
· Membrane: GORE-TEX
· Upper material: Nubuck leather
· Outer sole: Vibram AW Integral
· Lining: GORE-TEX
· Weight: 1280 g
· Weight reference: one pair size 5
· Lace length: UK 4 – 7,5 = 160cm | UK 8 – 9 = 170cm
· Field of Application: Trekking
· Cut: Mid
· ABCD Category: BC