The story of the Nevada GTX goes back over 40 years ago when Alessandro Marcolin started hand-constructing Crispi boots. The Nevada has been a staple in Crispi’s lineup ever since. Add the latest cutting-edge technology in footwear with the handcrafted precision and comfort we are known for, and you get the hands-down best hunting boot on the planet. With 200 grams of Gore-Tex insulation and a waterproof membrane, there is nowhere this boot cannot take you. No wonder why the Nevada has withstood the test of time and continues to conquer every mountain it faces.
· Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining
· Vibram sole with polyurethane shock absorbing CCF midsole.
· 3 Flex Rating
· ABSS Ankle Support System
· Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
· Crispi Crossbow Frame
· Dual Tech Lining
· Insulated: Yes – Gore (200 g)
· Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk
· Removable Footbed: CRISPI Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
· Protection: Rubber rand
· Height: 8″
· Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.9 lbs