When you think about mountain hunting, think of the Guide GTX on your feet. With all the same features and technologies as its little brother, the Nevada, this boot takes it up a notch with an extra 2” of ankle support. No more needing to worry about busted up ankles during long, heavy pack outs. The Guide GTX has got you (and your ankles) covered.
· Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining
· Vibram sole with polyurethane shock absorbing CCF midsole.
· 3 Flex Rating
· ABSS Ankle Support System
· Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
· Crispi Crossbow Frame
· Insulated: Yes – Gore (200 g)
· Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk
· Removable Footbed: CRISPI Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
· Protection: Rubber rand
· Height: 10″
· Weight (one boot, size 10): 2.1 lbs