For the serious mountain hunter, footwear is never a compromise. The Briksdal PRO SF GTX represents the pinnacle of mountain hunting footwear by combining the features of several different Crispi models into the most advanced mountain hunting boot in our lineup. At a 10” height and thanks to our proprietary Ankle Bone Support System (ABSS), the Briksdal Pro SF GTX will ensure your ankles are well-protected and secure regardless of the terrain and conditions of the hunt.
The combination of the VIBRAM outsole and Dual Density PU midsole along with our 5-flex board last provides maximum stiffness, support, and excellent grip even in the most difficult conditions. Features like GORE-Tex full surround lining, 200g of insulation, a full rubber rand, and the nubuck leather upper help ensure the stability, comfort, and durability you require for the most demanding hunts and terrain.
· Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining
· Vibram sole with dual-density polyurethane shock-absorbing midsole.
· 5 Flex Rating
· ABSS Ankle Support System
· Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
· Insulated: Yes – Gore (200 g)
· Upper: Water-repellent Nubuck leather
· Protection: Rubber Rand
· Asymmetrical lacing system
· Tongue: Strech nylon material for added comfort
· Height: 10″
· Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.9 lbs