The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” model has a two-hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount directly our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK Adapter.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat-treated, stainless-steel components. The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR). Available in black only.
Specifications & Features:
· Height Range: 5 – 9″ (6.56” at 90°)
· Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
· Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
· Position Button 0.5″ diameter
· Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses.
· 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
· Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg.
· Larger, stronger inner legs
· Weight: 11.42 oz approx.
· Footprint: 8 – 11″