There is nothing cheap about the look and feel of the X-Bolt rotary magazine. It’s designed to be reliable and endure the punishment that will break lookalikes from competitors. Keep an extra magazine (or two) in your pocket to facilitate a quick reload when it counts. It’s a perfect match for your Burnt Bronze Cerakote-finished X-Bolt rifle.
· Detachable rotary magazine constructed from a durable lightweight polymer.
· Feeds cartridges directly in line with the bolt, instead of offset as with traditional leaf-spring magazines for a straight path right into the chamber
· Ergonomic magazine-mounted release
· Magnum caliber holds three cartridges.
· Standard caliber holds four cartridges.
· Unique design holds U.S. patent numbers: 8,156,675; 8,484,875 and 8,745,912.