|Dimensions||50 × 15 × 15 cm|
BIG AGNES BLACKTAIL TENT
The Blacktail series remains as one of our longest-running tent series – a tried and true shelter with excellent value for backpackers who want a super comfortable tent to bring on the trail. The Blacktail Hotel features a massive, side-entry vestibule attached to the fly for bikes, climbing gear, or your best furry friend. Double doors, a simplified symmetrical pole structure, and additional dry storage make backcountry trips with a smelly partner-or three-more comfortable than you may have thought possible. Note that this tent does not come with a footprint.
– The fly and floor are polyester; fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
– Tent body is polyester breathable and polyester mesh
– All seams taped with waterproof polyurethane tape
– Lightweight aluminum pole system with prebends
– Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
– 4 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets & 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
– Gear loft loops included. Fits the Square gear loft – sold separately
|2 Person||3 Person||4 Person|
|Trail Weight||4lb 8oz||5lb 3oz||7lb 5oz|
|Total Weigth||4lb 15oz||5lb 11oz||7lb 13oz|
|Packed Size||21″ x 7″||22″ x 7″||22″ x 8″|
|Floor Area||33sq ft||44sq ft||60sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||9sq ft + 9sq ft||9sq ft + 9sq ft||11sq ft + 11sq ft|
|Fast Fly Weight||3lb 6oz||3lb 14oz||5lb 10oz|
– What is trail weight? Trail weight is the weight of only the tent body, rain fly, and poles.
– The difference between “trail weight” and “total weight” or “packed weight” typically hovers between 5 and 8 ounces.
– What is fast fly weight? Fast fly weight is the absolute minimum, bare-bones weight for a minimalist shelter using only the rain fly.