The Hypa-Lite Bruiser Sling was designed with the Deer Hunter in mind. The sling begins with ultra-durable and lightweight Hypalon construction with molded, low-density foam and non-slip backing. The front of the sling features Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo in quiet fabric, plus a stretch mesh pocket for a windicator bottle or grunt call and a small Neoprene pocket for a lens cleaning cloth or other small accessories. The body of the shoulder pad is 14-inches long by 3.25-inches wide, and the adjustable web sling is 1-inch wide. Includes D-rings to attach accessories, an adjustable ladder lock buckle and swivels tested up to 500 pounds.
· Shoulder Pad is 14-Inches Long by 3.25-inches wide.
· Durable and Lightweight Hypalon Construction
· Low Density Foam
· Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camo
· Three Accessory Storage Pockets
· Heavy-Duty Buckle and Swivels Tested to Withstand Over 500 Pounds