The Muckmaster boot provides comfort in all weather conditions. With a stretch-fit top-line binding, these work boots stay snug to your calves, keeping warm air in and cold air out. The classic Muck Boot neoprene adjusts to the unique contours of your foot and the mesh lining lets your feet breathe, making these commercial-grade work boots flexible, 100% waterproof and comfortable. The thermal foam underlay and the EVA molded midsole provides optimum comfort and warmth underfoot. These high-performance work boots have extended rubber overlays and durable outsoles for ultimate protection and stability. No matter the weather conditions you’re working in, these boots will make sure you stay dry and comfortable.
Specifications & Features:
· 100% Waterproof
· 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing.
· 2mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth
· Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, allowing air to travel throughout the boot.
· Extended rubber overlay for extra protection.
· Stretch-fit comfort topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold & debris out.
· Lightweight EVA midsole for comfort
· MS1 bobbed molded outsole reduces weight and improves stability for climbing and trekking.
· Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
· Estimated height: 32cm/ 12.6″
· Estimated max calf circumference: 41cm/ 16.1″
· Comfort Range: -20°F to 50°F / -30°C to 10°C