The Arctic Sport Mid is our mid-height boot for extreme winter weather conditions. These boots step up the warmth factor with soft fleece lining and a 5mm neoprene inner boot for ultimate warmth in harsh cold conditions. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in and provides the perfect fit for wide calves. As well as an EVA molded sole for supreme comfort, these high-performance sport boots feature an added 2mm thermal foam underlay for extra warmth. For those extra muddy or frozen days, the outsole is rugged, durable and offers ultimate protection with double reinforcement on the instep, heel, and Achilles area.
Specifications & Features:
· 100% Waterproof
· Fully lined with 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene, 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing.
· Fleece lining for additional warmth
· 2mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth
· Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort.
· MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive, and durable for maximum protection and stability.
· Pull-tab for easy on and off
· Estimated height: 33cm/ 13″
· Estimated max calf circumference: 41cm/ 16.1″
· Comfort Range: -40°F to 40°F / -40°C to 4°C